Monday, January 10, 2011

My Darling


I feel the need to share this diamond in the rough. I've had my heart set on this house for months, and I went to look at it today. Unfortunately, I did not get to see the inside. We drove up to it, and I fell in love. It is a fixer upper, so to say, but has so much potential that it makes me smile. I know you all do not want to hear the nitty gritty details, but I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to buy it. He claims to be a country boy, but won't live here because it is on a dirt road. If only I were out of school, this baby would be mine! 
I'm just hoping something glorious will happen in this house's, and my, sake. (: 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the house is beautiful. The location looks remote, but that's part of what makes it charming.

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete