Tuesday, April 12, 2011




This post is going to elaborate on the things that have been rambling through my mind, in hopes of feeling relief or some closure. 


I am coming to the end of my second year in college, yet should be done in a year, if all goes as planned. I want to move to Colorado upon graduating, and bring my lovely horse with me. I know that if I do get a little house on a hill with land for my love to run wild, I will need more than one horse. I found this gem of a horse, his name is Cyrus, yet I think I would change his name to Armani. He has the whole world to look forward to. He is just turning 3 in May and is still just a baby. I see so much potential and drive in his eyes to do dressage. I know the "horse lingo" I use is probably a foreign language to most, but dressage is like horse ballet. He was born to do dressage. I am trying to ramble up the money, convince, or tell, the parents so that they don't go crazy, and hopefully take him where I want to go. Please tell me if I am crazy, as I am in college and wanting to fund 2 horses. 


On another note, the boyfriend has been ever so not charming lately. He doesn't treat me like he used to, or in fact how I deserve to be treated. I think that the long distance is really getting to both of us. If we could just hold on for another year, things could be completely on a different page. I guess I will have to wait and see, although patience is not my strong suit. I will be traveling to Colorado for the weekend this coming weekend, and will be celebrating.

I am turning 20 years old tomorrow.

I have mixed feelings about entering my new life as a twenty-something. I find power and drive behind the fact that I am no longer "a nieve teenager" who doesn't know what she wants. I can actually make decisions for myself and stand behind them. I'm really excited for that. 


I apologize for the delay in my posts, a lot has been going on. 


Much Love.  



No comments:

Post a Comment