Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lightly Stated

I find that I don't write when things are busy in my life, 
when really it should be the other way around. 
There has been so much going on in my friend's lives.
I find myself giving advice that I should be taking myself. 

I have a new theory about being single.
I've been single for a while now, and haven't been in a while; but here it is. 

You should never be single solely for the fact that you want to be single.  The reason for this is you are probably denying people that are actually right for you because you are trying to live up a fantasy of something the single life is owned up to be.  I think there are reasons to focus on yourself, and to make sure you are emotionally stable enough for a relationship, but I would never deny feelings because I made a decision, before meeting that person, that I would remain single. You never know what you could be missing out on. 
That's my word, and I'm sticking to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment