Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Aching, Curious Mind.


Cheers to the strong. 
People change. 
Why do certain traits deem admirable, and inspirational,
when really it seem those same traits make the person crazy.
It is clearly obvious where I want to go and what I want in life. 
Yet, it is so difficult to find someone that is okay with that. 
This doesn't happen initially, but after a time. 
Time doesn't prove anything wrong, maybe just true.
This point in my life.
The point that swirls around me, leaving me breathless. 
Excited,scared, angry.
Leather bracelets, messy hair, and unmade covers. 
Mascara clumps, chapped lips, 
and the thoughts you think about before falling asleep.

Wishing I could unleash this energy, 
impolite. 
I can't wait to find someone who will stay.
be right. 
true. 
honest.
Someday. 


1 comment:

  1. Glorious, my dear. Such an inspiration. You'll find each other someday, and then you'll know why it took so long to get there.

    ReplyDelete